The New Punks The New Punks

Good job!

Your right, punk used to be about rebellion and it was a way to fight back. Now its just a way for people who own busineses to make money off of dumb kids, they took punk from the underground and made it mainstream.
Oi!

Mystical Odysee Mystical Odysee

Great, but you need SOUNDS!

Half of the movie didn;t have any sound in it, like when he whent to the green jerks temple. Only soundfx u used was a zap and an explotion. you need to scrap togeather a bigger sound fx librairy. This would have been #1 if it had more sound.

ClockCraft3 - TheProphecy ClockCraft3 - TheProphecy

Try to be creative for once in your life.

Can you PLEASE just once, atempt to make your own story, plot and characters and not just mimic a good game like warcraftIII. Try to be creative ok. Don't just steal music, a story, and a plot from someone else and crap it up, as you will most likely do. Be creative! Think of somthing NEW!

ArchonClock responds:

Does the word 'tribute' mean anything to you? Anything at all?

But fine, k. Want something totally different thats not based on anything? Play my Battle of Clock Temple game.

Pfft. *goes back to work*

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Good job man.

I always liked Sam and Max like games, so I give this one a 5. I've been waiting for somthing this good to be put up on NG. Good Job, and I hope you keep making more.

The Prank Call Generator The Prank Call Generator

Great game!

I got a good idea for the next one. Have diffrent celebrity voices you can pick, then when you select a voice you get a whole mess of things they say, then WE can go call up people and spread the chaos! Bacily its a sound bord of celebrites phrases. There could be diffrent sections of buttons, like insults, responces, questions, other. That would be sweeeeeeet.

Gangsters: Demo Gangsters: Demo

GREAT JOB cant wait for the real thing!

Great job! I just think that you may have made the hands of the main character when hes holding pistols a little to big. But still great job!